Apron 2-4 years Sardine
Apron for children 2 to 4 years old made from recycled water bottles
DID YOU KNOW? Each apron allows you to collect 4 plastic bottles abandoned in our oceans and landfills.
NO MORE STAINS ON CLOTHES! A very large apron to cover everything!
The perfect apron for kids who love cooking with mom & dad: chopping vegetables, making pancakes, mixing spaghetti sauce.
Also an essential for the creative activities of our minis: drawings, modeling clay, painting.
- This apron is made 100% in Quebec
- The exclusive Kantalou fabric is made from recycled water bottles
- The fabric is waterproof, washable and thin for transport, 100% polyester 100% recycled fibers
- One size for children from 2 to 4 years old & scalable with its adjustment to the arms
- Long and round cut, provided with long sleeves, for a better protection of the clothes
- At the end of the activity, rinse the apron with cold soapy water, rub with Marseille soap and let dry
- Put in the washing machine with soap without fabric softener
- To avoid stains, use a stain-removing Marseille soap
- Air dry (recommended method) or machine dry on LOW heat
- DO NOT machine wash in hot water (this could damage the fabric)
- DO NOT tumble dry at high temperature (this could damage the fabric)
- DO NOT put in the dishwasher (this could damage the fabric)
Kantalou- For our planet, for our minis.
Nous avons commandé un tablier il y a quelques semaines et wow, c’est franchement bien au delà de nos attends. Produit de belle qualité. Nous recommandons sans aucun hésitation.