First meal calendar
This calendar of first meals and introduction of allergens , created by Laurence Morency-Guay, professor of psychology, and illustrated by Marie-Pier Tremblay, illustrator and graphic designer, is intended as a tool to simplify your start in this wonderful adventure of diversification. led by the child! It is sometimes stressful to know what to offer to baby. Many often ask themselves: “Where do I start? What should I present to him first? When do I include allergens? ". If you recognize yourself, this tool is for you!
This tool was created in collaboration with Cosette Gergès, nutritionist-dietitian, member of the Nutritionniste en pédiatrie team.
Here's what you'll find in this handy, full-color printed notebook:
- Menu developed for 5 weeks integrating foods suitable for beginners and priority allergens
- Weekly recipes and extra recipes
- "Grocery list" section to facilitate the preparation of family meals
- Tips, tricks and explanations
- Practical table of introduction of priority allergens
- Answers from Cosette Gergès, nutritionist, to the most frequently asked questions
- Guide to recommended products to help you find them at the grocery store