The Magic Bean
THE MAGIC BEANS
The climbing rope, the Beanstalk was born from our efforts and awareness of wanting to recover wood scraps. By producing the gymnastic rings (the Onion Rings), we ended up with a few scraps that we absolutely wanted to use for a new game!
Beanstalk is a sensory game perfect for the playroom at home! It allows you to work on the strength, balance and tone of the whole body.
It can be introduced at the age of 3, and the child will develop and know how to use the game to full capacity around 4-5 years old.
There are several variations to the game:
- Climb and descend
- Sit and swing
- "Swigner" like Tarzan
- Take the rope and pull yourself on the dumpling board
- Challenge yourself with lots of acrobatics
In short, we can always play and reinvent with this game! You can easily unhook it and alternate with another Kantalou sensory game.
- The climbing rope is made of natural cherry wood
- The super soft nylon rope
- The rope attaches to a single anchor point = 1 single hole in the ceiling
- You can adjust the height. Just undo the top knot, adjust it and tie the knot again
- Adjustable for ceilings of 9' and less
- Place a cushioned mat under the game
- Supervise the child at all times
- Check that the ceiling anchor is properly installed before hanging the game
- Check each knot before use