We designed the gymnastic rings, the onion washers, in order to recover the scrap wood from our new swings. There were a few pieces left and we chose to create a new sensory game to reuse all the material possible! *and by the way, with the hole in the rings we created the climbing rope! :)
Onion Rings are simply a MUST for our little monkeys at home! We are far from imagining all that our children can do as acrobatics! The game allows them to work on strength and muscle tone. By doing tricks, pirouettes, standing, etc!
It can be introduced at the age of 3, and the child will develop and know how to use the game to its full capacity around the age of 4-5.
- The rings are made of natural cherry wood
- The super soft nylon rope
- The rings are attached to 2 anchors previously installed in the ceiling in a safe manner
- You can adjust the height. Just undo the top knots, adjust them and tie the knots again
- Adjustable for ceilings 9' or less
- Place a cushioned mat under the game
- Supervise the child at all times
- Check that the ceiling anchors are properly installed before hanging the game
- Check each knot before use
My girls love them 🏻
Thank you so much